Lottery Number Selector
Download this program (members only)
Not a member? Register Here
GUARANTEED 100% CLEAN
Our Files DO NOT Contain Adware, Spyware, Viruses, Toolbars Or Any Other Third Party Software
Click here for lots more utilities
Colours and size of screenshot reduced to fit page
Recommended Minimum System: Pentium PC, Windows 95 or better e.g. XP, Vista, Windows 7, (Mac users click here), 32MB Ram.
A program to help with choosing lottery numbers. Great for those with ADHD who have so many thought processes going on in their minds that sometimes, making decisions can be really tough. Should you end up winning a large pile of cash after using my program then please remember me won't you :-)
Program includes an uninstall facility.
Compressed file size - 655 KB.
For help with downloading and installing, click here
On the Main screen the following instructions should help:
1. Select your country or the numbers played from the top drop down box
2. Choose 6 random numbers by clicking the Choose 6 Random Numbers button
3. To choose from the hottest numbers click the Choose 6 From Hot Numbers button
4. Click the Reset Last Numbers List button to clear that list
5. To generate the Drawn Numbers History List you need to add them from previous draws
6. Click the Add Drawn Numbers button to add those numbers
The difference between the random choice and the hot numbers button is as follows. The random button chooses 6 numbers at random from all the balls in play depending on which lottery you are playing. In some countries that's 49 balls and in others it might be 45, 51 or even 53. The hot numbers button chooses 6 numbers from those numbers which have not been picked in the main lottery as many times as others i.e. with the laws of probability the numbers which have been drawn least are more likely to be picked than numbers drawn more regularly. The list of numbers and how many times they have been drawn is shown in the black box list in the middle. When you first run the program this does not show the hottest numbers at the top of the list. So that it does, you have to enter the numbers drawn each week (or as many times as the draw is made) on the Drawn Numbers History screen. Click on the Add Drawn Numbers button to do this.
On the Drawn Numbers History screen the following instructions should help:
1. Select the date the numbers you want to add were drawn using the drop down boxes above
2. Click on the numbers drawn in the number pad above. They should appear in a line above
3. The 'Add' button should now be highlighted. If the numbers are OK click the 'Add' button
4. Click the 'Reset' button to start again
5. Once you have added a set of numbers you can click the 'Reset' button to add another set
6. Return to choose new numbers by clicking the 'Choose Numbers' button
You should find that most Lottery websites have a list of past drawn numbers so you can refer to these to add as many as you wish to build up your history. The following is a quick list of links to some main Lottery websites:
UK National Lottery
Grey Olltwit Utilities Home Page